- No Items In Cart.
The recommended daily allowance of Protein is 0.8g per kilogram of body weight.
This is the first question came to our mind, when we decided to purchase any protein supplement as there’re number of options available in the market, but we have to choose as per our goals like losing weight, building muscle, faster recovery etc. or as per some other factors related to your body suitability
Best time to take whey protein depends upon your fitness goals, whether you want to Lose Weight, Build Muscle or Preserve Muscle.
Whey Protein is likely safe, but in special cases there may be chances of bloating, headache or nausea.
Duration of result of muscle building depends upon an appropriate nutrition with training along with whey.
Of course, yes, Whey Protein Isolate is a better option, which has a negligible amount of lactose.
Yes, it’s perfectly fine to consume Whey in combination with glutamine and creatine.
With milk, the proteins are absorbed slowly. But after workout, you need faster absorption, so water is preferable. With respect to taste, milk is a better option.
Whey Protein Concentrate has 80% protein; the rest of the 20 % is carbs, Fats, sodium and some minerals
The calorie intake necessary to weight gain varies from person to person. Consuming 300–500 calories more than the body burns on a daily basis is usually sufficient for steady weight gain. For more rapid weight gain, a person may need to consume up to 1,000 calories more per day.
The expected muscle gain varies from person to person based on their Calorie intake, body type, diet-intake and proper training regimen.
Acne formation by Mass Gainer or weight gainer is an unintended consequence that has got nothing to do with your muscles. Reducing the dosage of it or drinking more water can alleviate the concern.
The use of gainers as per the caloric needs is generally safe and does not cause side effects. Only mild cases of gastrointestinal disturbances, usually the bloating can be seen.
If you want to increase the mass rapidly then prefer milk in place of water to make the delicious shake of the supplement as milk acts as a catalyst to enhance the growth of muscle.
There is no such timing of consumption of Mass Gainer. You can use it as a meal replacement, post-workout shake or even a pre-workout shake.
The pre-workout supplement is providing you fuel you need to perform your workout and aids in Preventing muscle glycogen depletion during your workout and reduce muscle protein breakdown when working out.
Amino Acids are the building blocks of proteins; they are classified as essential, non-essential and semi-essential amino acids. Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine are called branched-chain amino acids due to their branched structures.
Whey protein and mass gainer both are used for the bodybuilding and utilized for the different purposes. Mass gainer delivers the carbs, calorie, and carbohydrates, while whey provides protein and amino. Whey protein is low in lactose and carbs and used to enhance the stamina for the hardcore workout performance. So, the basic difference between these two is one is used to gain muscle weight and others to boost the immune and metabolism system